Hints & Tips
- Always use a locksmith that is a memberof a recognised institute, e.g. the ICL. We work to the highest standards and the ICL guarantee
- Always keep keys out of sight of windows and doors.
- Fit 5 lever mortice British Standard locks to wooden doors, most insurance companies insist on these.
- Ensure the night latches on your doors have a double locking mechanism fitted.
- Check that your garages and sheds have adequate locks on them. Most people keep valuable items in them, even if it’s just the lawn mower!
- Have a door viewer fitted to your front door.
- Get a sensor light fitted to the front of your property.
- Fit new cylinders to UPVC doors that conform to a recognised standard, eg: B,.S. or EN.